After careful consideration of the serious influence of COVID-19, the MOC committee has decided to hold this conference in a hybrid format with both on-site and virtual versions to encourage many more people to participate in MOC2021.
April 23 (Fri.), 2021 May 10 (Mon), 23:59 JST (EXTENDED)
Dieter Bimberg (CIOMP, CAS, Changchun / TU Berlin)
"Novel VCSEL Designs for the Next Generation of Photonic Systems"
Federico Capasso (Harvard Univ.)
"Multifunctional Flat Optics"
Tsutomu Hara (Hamamatsu Photonics)
Katsumi Kishino (Sophia Univ.)
“InGaN-Based Nancolumn Optical Devices"
The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
Microoptics Group, JSAP
Technically co-sponsored by
- IEEE Photonics Society
In cooperation with
- The Optical Society of Japan
- IEICE Electronics Society
- IEEE Photonics Society Tokyo Section Chapter
- IEEE Photonics Society Kansai Chapter
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Laser Society of Japan
- Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association
- Japan Optomechatronics Association
- Japan Photonics Council
- Hamamatsu City
- Shizuoka University