After careful consideration of the serious influence of COVID-19, the MOC committee has decided to hold this conference in a hybrid format with both on-site and virtual versions to encourage many more people to participate in MOC2021.
Post Deadline Paper Submission Deadline: Noon, August 24 (Tue.), 2021
Registration Deadline for early bird discount: August 23 (Mon.), 2021
April 23 (Fri.), 2021 CLOSED
Dieter Bimberg (CIOMP, CAS, Changchun / TU Berlin)
"Novel VCSEL Designs for the Next Generation of Photonic Systems"
Federico Capasso (Harvard Univ.)
"Flat Optics Based on Metasurfaces: From Components to Cameras"
Tsutomu Hara (Hamamatsu Photonics)
"Exploring Photonics --Research activity on spatial light modulator in Hamamatsu--""
Katsumi Kishino (Sophia Univ.)
“InGaN-Based Nanocolumn Optical Devices"
The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
Microoptics Group, JSAP
Technically co-sponsored by
- IEEE Photonics Society
In cooperation with
- The Optical Society (OSA)
- The Optical Society of Japan
- IEICE Electronics Society
- IEEE Photonics Society Tokyo Section Chapter
- IEEE Photonics Society Kansai Chapter
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Laser Society of Japan
- Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association
- Japan Optomechatronics Association
- Japan Photonics Council
- Hamamatsu City
- Shizuoka University
Financially Supported by
- The Takano Eiichi Optical Science Funds
- Hamamatsu & Lake Hamana Tourism Bureau
- KDDI Foundation
- National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
- Tsurugi-Photonics Foundation
- Konica Minolta Science and Technology Foundation
- Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research (SCAT)
- Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation for Materials Science and Engineering