The MOC committee has decided to hold this conference in an online format instead of a hybrid format.
This is due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 in Japan including the fact that a state of emergency has been announced in Shizuoka Prefecture where MOC2021 was planned to be held.
We appreciate your understanding on our decision, and hope your cooperation to make MOC2021 successful.
After careful consideration of the serious influence of COVID-19, the MOC committee has decided to hold this conference in a hybrid format with both on-site and virtual versions to encourage many more people to participate in MOC2021.
|Post Deadline Paper Submission Deadline:||CLOSED|
|Registration Deadline for early bird discount:||17:00, September 10 (Fri.), 2021|
Dieter Bimberg (CIOMP, CAS, Changchun / TU Berlin)
"Novel VCSEL Designs for the Next Generation of Photonic Systems"
Federico Capasso (Harvard Univ.)
"Flat Optics Based on Metasurfaces: From Components to Cameras"
Tsutomu Hara (Hamamatsu Photonics)
"Exploring Photonics --Research activity on spatial light modulator in Hamamatsu--""
Katsumi Kishino (Sophia Univ.)
“InGaN-Based Nanocolumn Optical Devices"
The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
Microoptics Group, JSAP
Technically co-sponsored by
- IEEE Photonics Society
In cooperation with
- The Optical Society (OSA)
- The Optical Society of Japan
- IEICE Electronics Society
- IEEE Photonics Society Tokyo Section Chapter
- IEEE Photonics Society Kansai Chapter
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Laser Society of Japan
- Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association
- Japan Optomechatronics Association
- Japan Photonics Council
- Hamamatsu City
- Shizuoka University
Financially Supported by
- The Takano Eiichi Optical Science Funds
- KDDI Foundation
- National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
- Konica Minolta Science and Technology Foundation
- Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research (SCAT)
- Tsurugi-Photonics Foundation
- Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation for Materials Science and Engineering